vineri, 11 septembrie 2026

I U B I R E A , F E R I C I R E A , C Ă U T A R E A // The Lost Notebook of Another Ramanujan

 IUBIREA ESTE TOT CEEA CE CONTEAZĂ

Love is all that matters  -  sună ca dracu'...


THE SEARCH

In the summer before starting my first year of university in the autumn, I found this problem in the magazine below (page 358).


"O : 71.  Let  $n\in\mathbb{N}^*$ . Show that there exist

  $r\in\mathbb{N}^*\;and\;a_1,\;a_2,\;\dots a_r,\;b_1,\;b_2,\;\dots b_r\in\mathbb{Q}$  such that

$\sqrt{n}=a_1\sin b_1\pi +a_2 \sin b_2\pi+\dots+a_r \sin b_r\pi.$

{Author : } Marcel ȚENA, teacher, Alexandria (Prize-winning problem at the SSM competition)"


          The author will subsequently publish a solution using the Kronecker-Weber theorem.

I saw something special in this problem, just as, later on, I saw something special in Alina.


Not long ago, I came across some scribbled pages containing an attempt to solve this problem.


LOVE

Among the pages I found, I also came across two letters that Christina, my future wife, had sent me.

.

Eight days later, we got married in Sibiu.
.

.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu